Conventional, minimally invasive, and microsurgical techniques using cutting edge technology: Xiaflex, platelet rich plasma and stem cell therapy.
Hand and wrist pain can occur for many reasons. Leading causes of hand and wrist pain, stiffness and movement restriction can be arthritis, injury and repetitive movement from sports or work related activities.
Dr. Feiner, a hand and wrist expert, will prescribe a tailor-made treatment plan to ensure maximum hand and wrist recovery.
Let our specialists discuss your problems and design the treatment that works best for you. Call us at 352-242-0404.
Below are just some of the hand and wrist injuries we treat and some of the hand and wrist surgeries we regularly perform.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic wrist pain
- Congenital deformities of the hand in children (trigger finger, syndactyly)
- Dequervain’s Disease (Wrist Tendonitis)
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Ganglion cysts of the hand
- Ganglion cysts of the wrist
- Hand contracture
- Hand pain
- Hand stiffness
- Nerve compression syndromes such as carpal tunnel syndromes
- Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis of the hand
- Thumb arthritis
- Thumb pain
- Trigger finger
- Tumors of the hand
- Ulnar Neuropathy
- Tennis and Golfers Elbow (Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis)
Injuries of the hand, and wrist
- Tendonitis and overuse injuries
- Amputations of the fingers and hand
- Flexor and extensor tendon injuries and lacerations
- Fractures and dislocations of the hand and wrist (Distal Radius)
- Microsurgical replantation and revascularization
- Peripheral nerve injuries of the upper extremity
- Wrist ligament injury and repair
- Splints and Casts
- Cortisone (Steroid) Injections
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections